Comprehensive Disaster Response Services (CDRS)
is a non-profit charitable organization registered in the United States and Pakistan for disaster relief and development work
Who We Are
Comprehensive Disaster Response Services (CDRS) is a non-profit charitable organization registered in the United States and Pakistan for disaster relief and development work. CDRS responds to human suffering in emergencies and disasters, serving Human Beings regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, class, location, religion, color, or background. CDRS has led disaster relief missions in Haiti, Japan, The Philippines and The United States, and has operated primarily in Pakistan since the devastating 2005 earthquake. CDRS Founder Todd Shea has also responded to 9/11 in New York, Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans and The Tsumani in Sri Lanka and before founding CDRS in Pakistan.
In addition to our emergency relief efforts during or after natural or man-made disasters, we also work on long-term health relief programs such as health system support and rehabilitation, support to special patients, mother & child health, youth community service, and women’s empowerment.
The Mission of CDRS is to provide emergency relief, healthcare and logistics services in response to large disasters anywhere in the World and to improve the health, education and social welfare status of communities in Pakistan by:
1) Providing comprehensive, competent, and compassionate humanitarian aid, relief, and assistance during times of disaster, deploying to the disaster zone as soon as possible and staying for as long as needed
2) Providing sustainable and affordable quality healthcare services
3) Identifying, addressing and bridging gaps in the healthcare system
4) Providing comprehensive health education and school health programs to neglected communities
5) Working with local communities and governments to help them take a leadership role in managing their healthcare needs in partnership with the existing but limited government healthcare apparatus